Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good Grades + KFC = contented mom

Last Saturday, we went to our girls' school for report card day.  As expected both my girls did well, despite of A being gone for 2 weeks for her China trip.  A got 2 line of eights. The lowest was 87 and it was Home Economics.  Harhar, well that is not a surprise, but she said she missed a quiz on that or something.  While B's lowest was the usual Filipino which was 89.  Well not too shabby right.
I am very happy with their grades and I just hope my girls  are okay with them as well. Most of the time they are the ones who are disappointed. 

When we were kids our parents did not pressure us to have high marks, they never wanted me to be a kabisote. I guess that is why I never really am that great in remembering things.  Just as long as I understand the lesson and I can analyze it that is good enough.  Kids nowadays I guess have higher expectations of themselves.  I should  be grateful, right? but the pressures they place on themselves, aarrgh, is enough to give me ulcers.

Well after that, we were supposed to dine out for lunch but then the kids just wanted KFC, much to the delight of our Ate C, because she did not have to cook anything.  I am so lucky to have these kids, they are not spoiled, they are very low maintenance, they'd rather eat at home, well because they choice was Chinese food in King Bee which they have not yet tried.  hehe and A doesn't want to look at any Chinese food for atleast 2 months after her China trip. 

I was supposed to buy the KFC bucket with Tom and Jerry because C enjoys watching it on TV but,
the price was a P100 difference so being the makunat mom that I am, I just chose the regular bucket.



No comments:

Post a Comment