Monday, September 5, 2011

Starting fresh

Starting fresh.
I am new to blogging and would just like to share my insights on being an unexpected mom of three.

No, I am not a single mom, I am indeed married,  happily married, relatively speaking yes but of course there are always kinks along the way.
Unexpected, because none of my kids were planned. They were all a surprise, my eldest A, was the reason for our marriage, B was a surprise after four years which prompted us to look for a  house instead of a condo unit, and C, was a welcome surprise after 8 years, finally we have a boy who brightens our days.

I am in a middle of finding out what I really want to do in my life and would like to share my journey with you.









1 comment:

  1. titanium vs steel - the best of titanium vs steel - The Fast
    This is the smith titanium best of 2013 ford focus titanium hatchback titanium vs steel. With a titanium cost combination of our innovative designs, titanium gr 2 the Iron Man has a solid, strong aluminum alloy micro touch hair trimmer core.$8.99

    ReplyDelete