Tuesday, September 6, 2011

battle of hair salon or nail spa

I do not know how to give myself a decent mani, pedi even if my life depended on it.  I end up murdering my toenails each time I attempt to do so. So I am really a slave to manicure and pedicure services.  A lot of nail salons have sprouted around the metro and I have had quite a few good and bad experiences with them. The best thing in going to a nail spa is that most of the time you can have your mani and pedi done at the same time, so your stay in the salon is shortened.  Most of these nail salons use OPI or Orly nail polish which lasts a long time without chipping specially the one on the toenails.

      Yesterday I went to Azta Salon in MetroEast to have my mani and pedi, and boy was it really good.  Although it took longer for it to be done, it was worth it.  Ate Aida cleaned and scrubbed away the dead skin and dug my ingrown meticulously without wounding me.  That is something to rave about as most of the time because my nails are small most of the nail technicians end up literally dousing it with merthiolate.

   I   usually choose the senior technicians to do the services as they tend to be more efficient and they
don't make unnecessary chitchats just like the other nail salons I went too who really have  unprofessional staffs, which deserves a different post.

The mani pedi came around to a total of P360 without additional charge for the OPI nail polish.  That is a decent price considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment