Friday, October 14, 2011

free ipad

No, i am not offering a free ipad on my blog.  I am just sharing that we got a free ipad, well it was a gift from Momsie for ABC. Because C just celebrated his bday last sept. 22 and Z last oct. 11 and B, well just because she is part of being ABC. 

Kids nowadays are very techie, my now 2-year old C can navigate through our iphones, wii and tv controls with great ease.  He even thinks our LCD tv is touch screen.  A and B can crossover using a mac and PC platform without batting an eye, while I am having difficulty doing so.

Whatever  happened to the times that kids play patintero and taguan? Well atleast B and C still enjoys the village park playing monkey bars, slides and B still plays with the neighborhood kids sometimes, but A never got the knack of playing anything physical games, well maybe because we moved to a neighborhood where there is no kid with the same age as hers. Thus the lack of her enthusiasm to play outside.

Well back to the ipad.  I know we should engage our kids with lots of playtime with educational toys and stuff but really my 2 year old is learning more from playing the ipad.  He talks a lot now and tries to imitate the sounds he hears from the ipad.  I do not know if this is because he is a boy that his talking is a bit delayed but now he can identify letters because of the ipad.


and now I discovered this
I like how I can recordd my voice as if I am reading to my C.  Very nice and best of all it is free. I like how I can bribe C to finish his food so he can play with the ipad before his sisters get back from school and snatch it away from him, not to mention prying it off my hands and my better half as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment