Wednesday, October 3, 2012

the tadpole look

Tadpole, or 'butete' in Filipino is how I would describe my current body state at the moment. I am not going to say I am skinny but my belly is disproportionate to my whole body.  My tummy is oh so bulging more than I'd like my boobs to.

When I gave birth to my little boy, I had the best alibi, I just gave birth excuse, but now that he is already 3 yrs old, I should retire that line of an excuse right.  So what am I to do.

Tummy tuck, hahaha, kidding, but I did consult a doctor about it before, because I have never had any abs before, thanks to my affinity to Coke.  I was asking if I could have a liposuction, and she said I was crazy to consider it.  Feeling payat ako with what she said, but she did say what I needed was a tummy tuck because what I have is more of a loose skin.

That was just out of curiosity getting the better of me.  If ever I would consider another operation that would be for a eye laser surgery but that is for another post altogether.

Getting back on the subject. I am now at my heaviest, including when I was pregnant ha. I am 123 lbs, so says the weighing scale we have in the house. Before my goal was to go back to a size 4 and to have my weight go down to 113 lbs. but nowadays, I am and would like to be realistic and I just want to have my jeans fit nicely again.

I don't want you to puke over my muffin top, so I would rather not post any of image of my tummy lest no one would dare read my posts anymore.

So I turned to mareng Jillian for help. Not Jillian Ward, corny, Jillian Michaels. We are close, because she resides in my computer. Anyways, I was thinking about zumba workout but I did not feel the burn, as if serious talaga. Just tried it for a couple of days, then decided to do the 30 day shred but then seeing my body in the mirror I wanted to get ripped so this is what I am doing at the moment.



will be posting my journey to wellness, yes naman, hopefully I can keep it up, I am in day 4 and I am feeling sore all over. I did the 30 day shred before, I did not lose any weight but I got toned a little bit. so I am hoping that this would show more results. Will just take it easy with the jumping jacks and cardio that will make my knees crack again. 

Will keep this blog updated hopefully, mainly for me so I can chronicle my delusion to having a fitter body. Wish me luck people.


No comments:

Post a Comment