Thursday, July 19, 2012

Been very busy lately, call me maybe

It has been a crazy 2012 for me.  From looking for additional income to work overload.  Still the money is not enough, because of the peso to dollar exchange. gah, my computer getting busted and having to buy a new one, my boss did pay for the new computer but instead of getting the money it goes to the payment of the new computer.
Plus I paid for the repair of the old computer out of my own pocket so that my kids do not hover when I am done using the new one, so additional electricity bill, too much computer being used.

The problem is even my powermac g5 is really great it cannot get upgraded to the latest versions because of the intel pcprocessor chip churva.  Haist.

Anyways call me maybe, because I just want to go out of the house and reconnect with friends.

Well I got the chance to but not in the prettiest setting, I had to go to see them to attend the funeral of my friends' dads, (2 separate friends).  Got really depressing then Dolphy's demise.  Not a good year for  fathers, I just hope nothing bad happens to our dad because I can not for the life of me cannot fathom losing my parents.  It is at the top of list of my greatest fear, death of loved ones.

Just waiting for new project to get uploaded that is why I got to revisit this blog.

till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment